The vibratory plates of the VP series are very compact devices. They are ideal for asphalt compaction, interlocking paving stones and for the compaction of mixed soils even in confined spaces. The plates of the VP series can easily operate around stones and duct covers as well as along curbstones or buildings.
Features & Benefits
- Perfect asphalt compaction: Rounded edges of the base
plate minimize the formation of undesired edges when
turning the equipment.
- Comfortable soil compaction: Tapered base plate edges
facilitate the compaction on the spot.
- Solid construction design minimizes maintenance: Protected belt drive prevents wear of the belt.
- Robust lifting eye and handles on the base plate for easy
- All models are available with or without water tank.
- Sand and Gravel