The machines of this class offer a kind of job site mobility that is unique in the market. Their great agility and compact design make these vibratory plates the perfect choice for continuous use by professionals when compacting sidewalks, trenches and other confined ground spaces. Different models with three operating widths are available.
Features & Benefits
- Guide handle shock mount and integrated lateral guiding systems enable effortless and precise work.
- The automatic locking mechanism of the guide handle has no play, ensuring safe transport.
- Diesel engine with great reserve capacity. Model variant with extra fast advance travel available.
- Even hot asphalt or cumbersome curbs cannot harm the wheels.
- Exceptionally long service life even with the toughest jobs.
- Cobbles and Boulders
- Sand and Gravel