Features and Benefits of the TA3/ TA3S/ TA3SH Dumpers:
- Class leading skip capacities as measured in litres (1,880 heaped, 1,520 struck, 1,000 water)
- Class leading torque with 147Nm to power through challenging terrain
- Choose either a manual gearbox or hydrostatic motor with permanent 4WD
- Choice of forward or swivel tip discharge
- Large volume fuel tank (37 litres) for less frequent fuel stops
- Powered by a 32.4kW (43.5hp) Kubota engine
All skips are fabricated with thick steel side walls and heavy duty steel front and base plates. Additionally, the reinforced box section design is structured around the edges of the skip offering high levels of protection from excavator bucket collision.
All dumpers utilise single heavy duty centre pivot pin and a single steering ram connecting the chassis sections. This design provides large articulation and oscillation angles for tighter turning and sustained ground contact.
Front and rear road lights are available as an option and are fitted with extra heavy duty guards to protect against dirt and damage.
Please contact us for pricing
All our Mecalac Equipment comes with below:
1 Year Warranty
2 Year Warranty on Major Components
Interested in this?
Finance is available, subject to conditions.