Features and Benefits of the MBR71 Rollers:
Designed for the compaction of granular and asphalt materials, Mecalac Pedestrian rollers provide class leading performance in applications including highway repair, footpaths, cycle lanes, playgrounds and landscaping environments. The proven design provides superb balance, making it easy to manoeuvre in tight spaces.
Rubber couplings in the drum reduce vibration transfer for low hand-arm (HAV) levels for additional comfort. The MBR-71 is fitted with a ‘hold to run’ handle so that the hydraulic drive cuts off if the control lever is released.
For added versatility the Mecalac MBR-71 roller features a high quality tow-behind trailer and hydraulic breaker combination.
The hydraulic breaker is ideally suited to asphalt repair work for breaking out damaged materials prior to resurfacing.
- Reliable air cooled engine with electrical start for easy start up
- Hydrostatic transmission for easy maneuverability
- High quality surface finish on drum for improved results on asphalt surfaces
- Effective drum clearing from front and rear scraper bar
- High capacity corrosion free water system ensures drum cleanliness at all times
Please contact us for pricing
All our Mecalac Equipment comes with below:
1 Year Warranty
2 Year Warranty on Major Components
Interested in this?
Finance is available, subject to conditions.